FUTURE FACILITIES LAUNCHES 16TH RELEASE OF ITS LEADING CFD AND DIGITAL TWIN SOFTWARE, 6SIGMADCX
London, UK – Future Facilities has today launched Release 16 of its industry-leading Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software and digital twin technology, 6SigmaDCX. The updates will deliver improved performance, accuracy, and speed to support a broad range of data centre teams in decision making and achieving sustainable success.
The key design highlights include:
- Enhanced View developments which enable users to showcase photorealistic results in reports and facilitate animation creation
- Improvements to the 1D Flow Network to ensure fast, detailed thermal flow analysis of the liquid and air flow routes
- New result views and object configurations, such as Isosurfaces, which deliver innovative ways to visualise external models and empower risk analysis at any stage of design
- The ability to import BIM models directly into 6SigmaDCX for faster model creation
- Performance improvements, namely Future Facilities’ new back tracing method, ensuring solar radiation calculations solve up to 30 times faster
While operations improvements include:
- Improved, customisable dashboards and charts offering new insights and opportunities for team communication and collaboration
- Possibility of viewing 6SigmaRoom simulation reports within 6SigmaAccess so less time is spent moving between toolsets
- New views, editable objects, and automations to enhance power analysis and configuration decisions
- Simplified model upkeep with new CAD import and exports, as well as user interface improvements
- New automations, including creating, uploading, and solving a model and querying results, through the command line using 6SigmaCommander
Thanks to these new features, 6SigmaDCX can better support a wide range of industry sectors. For example, colocation data centres are empowered to operate confidently, optimise capacity utilisation, and mitigate risk. Enterprise data centres get a consolidated view of the information they care most about to enable decision making. Data centre consultants can meet project timelines with ease thanks to the accelerated model build and design process. And vendors can focus on perfecting thermal design with equipment analysis simplified through integrations and intelligent objects.
Commenting on the new release, Mark Fenton, Product Manager at Future Facilities, said:
“The aspirational goal for Release 16 was to deliver software that satisfied the want of our customers. We collaborated with users across all sectors to dig into the features that would make a difference in their day-to-day lives, whether that meant easier model builds, quicker solution times, automated and customisable reporting, or just the good feeling you get from using great software.”
“Thanks to the dedicated input from our customers and partners around the globe, Release 16 delivers on this promise.”
To find out more visit the Future Facilities website: https://www.futurefacilities.com/release-16/
ABOUT FUTURE FACILITIES:
Future Facilities is a software company dedicated to improving the way data centres are designed and operated. We promote a unique methodology, powered by engineering simulation, that allows you to maximise data centre performance at the lowest possible cost. Our 6Sigma Digital Twin allows you to predict, visualise and quantify the impact of any change in your data centre prior to implementation, empowering you to make decisions with confidence. To learn more about Future Facilities and its data centre management software solutions, visit: futurefacilities.com. You can also follow Future Facilities on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Visit the DATACENTRE.ME Directory Listing for Future Facilities here.
Disclaimer: DATACENTRE.ME may not be held responsible or liable for the content or details within this news article.