PRE-EVENT TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
UN-REGISTERED GUESTS ARE PERMITTED ENTRY IF A TICKET IS PURCHSED AT THE VENUE ON WEDNESDAY
VENUE TICKETS ARE SOLD AT £250+VAT
Registration details will be emailed (within 1-2 working days) once ticket sale is completed.
Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party
Wednesday 29th November 2023
From 5pm – 1am
The DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off" Party has become a cornerstone in the Data Centre industry's seasonal calendar, and this will be the seventh year that we will have hosted this annual event (with a break in Winter 2020 thanks to COVID of course!)
This is not one of our usual end user networking events – it is an industry party, so a great opportunity for everyone to come together, regardless of who they work for or what their job title is, within the world of data centres.
***Should you require 5 or more tickets, it's actually cheaper to sign up as an event sponsor plus you will receive branding too!!***
No discounts are available should you choose to purchase your tickets online rather than sign up for a sponsorship.
Please contact us for further information.
The ticket holder receives:
- Entry to the fantastic DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party
- 5 drinks tokens per person will be issued which may be exchanged for prosecco, red or white wine, beer, cider, soft drinks or hot drinks at any of the bars in the venue. Other drinks such as spirits will be available for purchase
- Complimentary use of the branded photo booth to include hard & soft copies of photos that can be shared via social media if desired and will serve as a permanent memento of a fabulous evening 😊
- Be amazed by Marco the Magician who will be working his magic on our guests – kindly sponsored by MiCiM
- A DJ will be playing a fantastic mix of seasonal & party music to help get everyone in the Christmas spirit so be sure to wear your best dancing shoes!!!
- Mix & mingle with hundreds of data centre professionals – catch up with industry colleagues & peers and benefit from the vast networking opportunities that this event will offer
- 10% of all ticket sales will be donated between our chosen charities post-event – our chosen charities for this year are listed on the event page