DATACENTRE.ME (DCME) provides a resource for data centre professionals and is a hub for both vendors and end users, providing industry news, directory (who you can partner / network with, buy from, sell to, etc), events and training courses. The DCME website launched in December 2011 and, during that time, has become a valuable information portal for the data centre industry.
We have been running successful networking events for the data centre industry since September 2013 – mostly in central London and we ran our first end user networking event in Dublin in November 2019. See our list of past events here for more information such as attendee lists, photos & testimonials.Watch the Video
Watch to learn more about our face to face networking events and be sure to let us know if you’d be interested in getting involved once we are able to run the face to face events once again.
The DCME Team consists of:
- Caroline Hitchins is the Owner & Founder of DCME. Caroline has a long history of selling exhibition space & sponsorship packages within telecoms at the end of the nineties and moved into the ever-growing datacoms space in 2006. She launched the DATACENTRE.ME website on 8th December 2011 as a specialised and targeted information portal for the data centre industry and the highly successful quarterly industry events followed in September 2013. Suffice to say, DCME continues to add immense value to the data centre industry and is going from strength to strength.
- Nicola McEntevy joined the team shortly afterwards in June 2012 and does a wonderful job of keeping our database and procedures up-to-date and GDPR compliant. Nikki & Caroline met in the summer of 2008 whilst working together at a previous company.
- Ruth Palmer joined us in June 2018 and takes amazing care of our social media and all the creative elements of the business. Ruth used to work for one of our clients (and no, we didn't poach her – she went to work elsewhere which, luckily for us, didn't work out!)
- Sam Murley joined us in early November 2020 and assists with valuable website administration, client liaison and keeps us updated with industry news. Welcome to the team Sam!!!
- Eve Hitchins has just graduated from the University of Portsmouth where she studied Criminology & Forensics. Eve joined the team on a full-time basis in June 2022, providing a valuable administration role which will allow her to save up to go travelling in circa 2024! As you may have guessed from the surname, Eve is Caroline's daughter.
Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss anything in relation to this website or our events – we look forward to hearing from you 🙂
Sam, Ruth & Caroline (L-R)
Nikki, Ruth & Caroline (L-R)
Data Centre Directory
Your ultimate resource to learn about the leading companies in the industry.
The DATACENTRE.ME website (DCME) and events were developed by Owner & Founder Caroline Hitchins, with a specific focus on providing an excellent service that caters for the needs of both vendors and end users within this specialised industry.
Understanding the various personalities within this sector has enabled DATACENTRE.ME to deliver highly respected quarterly end user networking events since 2013. These events are attended by high-level decision makers and influential industry experts. These quarterly events have become hugely influential within the data centre calendar and are by personal invitation only. The DATACENTRE.ME team liaises with every invitee to ensure that each and every attendee qualifies for a complimentary ticket by being a senior-level professional that buys or specifies products & services within the data centre industry. In simple terms, DATACENTRE.ME events facilitate & nurture valuable relationships by bringing the right people together in a relaxed and informal environment.
Gain more exposure for your company by becoming a sponsor of DATACENTRE.ME.
Expand your network
Our networking events are the perfect opportunity to getting to know key player in the industry.
What we offer
DATACENTRE.ME has been gaining momentum at an astonishing rate
Add your Listing
If you are supplying a service or a product in the data centre industry, you are invited to register your organisation’s ***FREE*** listing in the A-Z Directory. Simply create an account and get started within just a few minutes.
Why not upgrade your listing to ensure that you are higher up the list, ahead of your competitors?
To stand out from the crowd even further, there are also several affordable sponsorship opportunities which are listed here.