As part of the EA-RS Fire Group, EA-RS Fire Engineering has grown to become a leading specialist in Fire Detection, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Water Mist and Sprinkler systems within the UK.
To achieve your exacting requirements, we will first understand your business, needs and then your buildings’ requirements. This is achieved by working closely with Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, and Construction firms, along with consultants and cost consultants, or by acting as your very own Fire Systems consultants.
We have a client list much envied by our competitors, regularly working for such blue chip clients as British Telecom, Barclays, HSBC, BP, Apple Inc and most facilities maintenance companies.
EA-RS has a wealth of experience in delivering, maintaining, and servicing the following systems for our clients:
• Fire Alarm & Fire Detection Systems
• PAVA Systems
• Air Sampling Systems
• Critical & High-Risk Detection
• Disabled Refuge & Fire Telephone Systems
• Gas Suppression Systems (Mechanical & Electrical)
• Water Mist Systems
• Sprinkler Systems
• Extinguishing Systems
Our Expertise spans across several key sectors, these include
• Data Centre & Critical Infrastructure
• Tunnels, Aviation, Marine & Energy
• NHS & Healthcare (including care homes)
• Commercial (S&C, Fit Out, Residential & Mixed Use (Commercial/Retail/Residential), Retail (Shopping Centres, Distribution & Retail Parks) & Manufacturing
• Accommodation, Hotels & High Rise
EA-RS Fire Engineering also carry, along with the obligatory ISO approvals
• LPS1014 – Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
• LPS1204 – Gas Suppression Systems
• LPS1048 – Sprinkler Systems (Level 3)
Our LPS Accreditations are your assurances that our projects and designs are independently assessed by the LPC, considered the platinum standard within the fire protection industry.