THE DCME BLOG
Guest blogging on the DCME blog
DATACENTRE.ME website sponsors are entitled to submit blogs as follows:
Gold Website Sponsor – 1 per year
Emerald Website Sponsor – 2 per year
Diamond Website Sponsor – 4 per year
There are certain guidelines regarding both wording and grammar that must be adhered to. This ensures maximum benefit for all parties.
- Google does not like duplicate content and will penalise both of our sites if it happens which is not good for organic traffic. More info can be found here. For this reason, it is important that any content submitted to us must have been written especially for our site and not be shared or published elsewhere.
- Blogs should be written in the third person.
- It is important that any blogger writes an informational post rather than a sales / marketing piece. This will maximise the conversion rate. People reading the blog will be looking for information and, as such, anything containing advertising may put them off interacting with that particular post which would reflect badly on the blog in general. For this reason, no products must be promoted in a DCME blog.
- You will no doubt want a link to your website so you will be allowed a single link at the bottom of the post e.g. “This post was written by X, Job Title, Company Name, Company URL”
- One post per week will be uploaded to the DCME blog
You can use our Contact Us Form to get in touch with any questions and / or if you'd like to send a blog and, if so, when it might be ready. Please select the “General Enquiry” option when filling in the Contact Form.