Event Sponsorship can be linked to certain levels of Website Sponsorship.
- Tickets for staff / vendor guests of the sponsor company to attend the event. Please note that event tickets are non-transferable and may only be used by employees of the sponsor company unless agreed in writing with Caroline Hitchins
- Your corporate logo, together with a hyperlink to your choice of corporate website, will be displayed on the dedicated event page on our website – your branding will remain in place indefinitely on the event page, even once the event has been and gone as the event page will be remain in place in the list of past events on the DCME events page
- Corporate branding on the DCME signage at the event
- Various announcements regarding your sponsorship will be made via social media to include Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Regular mentions on Twitter & LinkedIn plus your relevant tweets will be retweeted (you will need to tag @DATACENTREME or alert us to the fact that you have tweeted about the event)
- Inclusion in related DATACENTRE.ME mailings to include your company name & URL
- Ability to post weekly updates on the DATACENTRE.ME Linked in Group – this privilege is for sponsors and media partners alone and these updates will reach all group members
- Ability to provide some company literature / giveaways on the evening (note that social distancing rules may apply)
- Please note that this is a networking event as opposed to an exhibition so floor space is limited and will be allocated on a strict first come, first served basis. There is the option of bringing along ONE free-standing “pop-up” banner measuring no more than 1 metre in width to offer your organisation on-site branding on the evening. If you prefer to bring a television monitor, this will be INSTEAD of a banner and you will need to bring a long extension lead with you in order to reach a power socket
- The venue is able to provide a table for your marketing collateral if you wish
- Each sponsor company is invited to run their own prize draw at the events, in order to encourage interaction between the end user guests and our sponsors – more information will be provided under separate cover and social distancing rules may apply
- Post event: Sponsors will receive a complete list of all registered networking event attendees to include name, job title, company name and contact details as supplied by each attendee at time of registration. NB we ensure that we are GDPR-compliant by informing attendees at time of registration that their contact details will be shared with the event sponsors (they need to tick a box saying that they understand this statement) but you will, of course, need to ensure that you follow your own company’s GDPR guidelines when contacting any of these people. Please note that we cannot be held responsible if all of the registered attendees do not physically attend the networking event itself.
Out of stock