. This is the 9th edition of the Data Centre UK Trends Report and analyses the key trends impacting the UK Data Centre market in 2020, including
- Data Centre space
- Customer trends.
It provides a unique analysis of market sizing and the key customer trends impacting the UK market using a survey. Furthermore, the survey also provides a unique analysis of the key trends influencing the UK Data Centre market, which is the largest Data Centre market in Europe.
Research has identified the key developments of new-build facilities, financial results, and trends impacting the UK Data Centre Market.
The publication also identifies the key aggregated pricing – by standard rack space (without power) and by m2. Finally, the report summarises the overall Data Centre trends taking place in the UK market over the last six-month period.
The research is based on a survey of over Data Centre providers in the UK market, with over 200 facilities.
- The author has used its database to calculate the UK Data Centre market size by space (m2) and by total customer power (MW) – referred to as DCCP (Data Centre Customer Power).
- The report has broken down the total overall space and power by the main regional Data Centre clusters around the UK. This includes London, outside the M25 ring-road area and selected cities such as Manchester.
Table of Contents – 2020 Data Centre UK Trends Report:
- UK Data Centre Pricing – discounts and supplementary changes available
- UK Data Centre Pricing for Power
- UK Data Centre Market Sizing
- UK Data Centre Capacity (m2)
- UK Data Centre Total Customer Power (MW)
- UK Data Centre clusters
- New UK Data Centre developments
- Financial Data Centre Results & Developments
- UK Data Centre Customer segments
- UK Data Centre customer Trends
- UK Data Centre Pricing Trends
- Conclusion – Overall UK Data Centre Trends