Data Centre Europe 2021 – 2024 Report
This Data Centre Europe 2021 – 2024 Report provides an updated country survey of the 17 largest third-party Data Centre markets in Europe.
Published JANUARY 2021CONTACT US TO ORDER
Purchase the Data Centre Europe 2021 - 2024 Report via DATACENTRE.ME. This Data Centre Europe 2021 - 2024 Report provides an updated country survey of the 17 largest third-party Data Centre markets in Europe – including (in alphabetical order):
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
Within the summary, the report covers:
- Acquisitions/mergers - in 2020
- Data Centre Space and Power in one table covering all 17 countries.
- Figure 1: Total DC Space and Power for each surveyed country – end of 2020
- Number of Data Centre Providers and Facilities in each of the surveyed countries
- Figure 2 - Number of Data Centre Providers and Facilities for each surveyed country – end of 2020
- Data Centre Pricing in one table covering all 17 countries, the spread of pricing in the 17 surveyed European Data Centre markets from the lowest to the highest rack space rate in each market in Euro per month.
- Figure 3 – A table showing the spread of Average Data Centre pricing rack space (from the lowest to the highest rate) in Euro per month - as the end of 2020
- Data Centre Power Costs in one table covering all 17 countries Industrial electricity cost in kWh
- Figure 4 – A chart showing the industrial electricity cost in kWh for selected European Countries (in Euro)
- Data Centre Development
- Figure 5 – A table showing the total amount of Data Centre projects, new space & percentage growth Figure 6 – A table showing a list of the new Data Centres to be launched from 2021 onwards
The Summary Section is then followed by a total of 17 country profiles.
Download a full TABLE OF CONTENTS here
Individual country reports are available at £695+VAT each