China Data Centre Market Report 2020 - 2025
The China Data Centre Market Report 2020-2025 provides analysis of the third-party Chinese Data Centre market. Including Key Data Centre Provider Profiles, coverage of key space and power trends and a five year forecast (from the end of 2020 to the end of 2025). The 2020 - 2025 forecast is based on Data Centre raised floor space, Data Centre Customer Power (DCCP) and the annual investment in Chinese third-party Data Centre capacity forecast over the period.
The key elements of the Chinese Data Centre Landscape are:
- The Chinese third-party DCs by region or city area cluster (by space and power)
- The types of Data Centre business model that are present in China
- The availability of power & the availability of renewable power in China
- The availability of domestic fibre in China
- International subsea cable fibre connecting China availability
- The key customer segments for Chinese third-party Data Centres
- Cloud, e-commerce & Hyperscale Data Centres in China
- Inward investment of third-party Data Centres in China
- The role of the Chinese Government in supporting the Data Centre segment
The China Data Centre market has benefited from the twin factors. These factors are rapid economic growth of 10% per annum increasing the whole economy coupled with the rapid adoption of IT and digital services. China has seen double digit economic growth, but since 2018 economic growth has declined to around 7% and is likely to decrease further in response to the Covid-19 outbreak from late 2019. Recovery from the pandemic appears to be taking place as of the time of writing (March and April 2020).
Release date: 5th December 2019
Number of pages: 178 (185 charts and tables)
Download a full TABLE OF CONTENTS here
Special offer: discounts can be obtained when purchasing 2 or more reports at the same time.