STULZ ARE EXPANDING THEIR ENGINEERING TEAM
INDUSTRY NEWS: 13 July 2021
STULZ is a Global manufacturer of HVAC products specifically designed for the critical cooling industry, established in 1947. The Company’s primary mission is to become the leading Global supplier of standardised and customised cooling solutions.
STULZ strategy is to increase sales and profitability by expanding its Global presence, strengthening its product line, focusing on product development, manufacturing and quality improvement. STULZ has implemented its growth strategy through selective acquisitions, and by pursuing business opportunities with its 17 daughter companies and 140 sales partners to expand into new global markets.
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Role Scope and Responsibilities:
- Strong Experience in controls would be beneficial
- Good practical knowledge of chilled water and air conditioning systems including DX systems is a must.
- Ability to understand and Edit Electrical line drawings to as built is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in working with Precision cooling systems would be a great advantage.
- Previous work experience with various Close Control / Precision Cooling equipment, in the Data Centre Cooling Industry would be a great advantage.
- National & international travel may occasionally be required.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience with HVAC products, especially chillers, will be a significant plus and an appreciation of the data-centre cooling marketplace would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to foster an environment that encourages initiative, creativity and teamwork.
- The candidate must be a problem solver
- The candidate will be a strategic thinker who can demonstrate the capability to assume increased responsibility in the future.
- The individual will have personal qualities of honesty and integrity, and an interest in people development.
- A willingness to travel within the UK and occasionally in Europe may be required. A current UK driving license is mandatory.
Learn more about the role and apply here or email email@example.com.
Backed by over 50 years of experience, STULZ is one of the foremost pioneers in the field of air conditioning solutions for dependable applications and Data Centres.
We are specialists in our field and are equipped with a level of technical expertise in Data Centres that stretches far beyond simply our core business.
As a company with locations across the globe, we have what it takes to provide Data Centre operators, planners, and companies working in the highly dynamic world of information technology (ITC and IT) with professional advice whenever they require it.
For further information please visit our website www.stulz.co.uk
You can visit the DATACENTRE.ME Directory Lisiting for STULZ here.
Disclaimer: DATACENTRE.ME may not be held responsible or liable for the content or details within this news article.
For further information, please refer to the full details of this article via the original source here.