The Sisk Communications Team is looking for a permanent business development marketing executive to be based in Solihull in the West Midlands.
They are looking for someone with a bit of experience but who is also keen to learn and who will assist their Business Development and Work Winning teams.
UK Marketing Communications Executive:
ROLE: Reporting to the Head of Communications, this person will have both some experience in marketing, corporate communications, PR, social media and brand. They will be self-motivated and want to be part of a small, dynamic in-house communications team in an exciting and progressive construction business. This person will be the marketing communications coordinator for the UK division sourcing content, stories and corporate communications and helping develop and deliver marketing activities in support of business development team across the UK in targeted sectors. They will have a finger on the pulse of the UK Division, develop good relationships with site and office teams and respond quickly to the day to day business needs.
- Support the delivery of key messages in the UK through a variety of corporate communication and marketing channels
- Plan, research, write and prepare content for all corporate communications channels, external and internal
- Build and develop relationships across the UK to ensure they are aware of key initiatives and that they have a ‘finger on the pulse’ of the UK business and wider organisation
- Research and help deliver marketing campaigns in support of the UK Business Development teams
- Help manage the access to key corporate collateral and materials and support the UK business’s attendance at various industry events
- Track and measure the effectiveness of marketing communication plans across the UK business
- Liaise with work winning and project leads to ensure external/internal messaging is consistent
- Maintenance of files and archives of content, contact details and people profiles and securing a regular flow of relevant and timely material to support the communication output
- Support generation of content on social media channels
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- A self-starter, with high energy, initiative and a solution focussed, can do attitude
- The person will be adept at liaising with people and building relationships across the business
- Creativity and the ability to devise both written and visual marketing and corporate communication content
- Event management, sponsorship and stakeholder management experience desired
- Experience working within a communications team is an advantage but not essential
- SharePoint, Yammer, social media and PowerPoint desired
- PR agency or in-house marketing communications experience beneficial but not essential
- Ability to travel across the UK to various projects, offices and events as required
- Skilled at all main Microsoft tools, Sharepoint, PowerPoint & Excel in particular
- Proficient in all main social media tools
- Desirable Training
- A qualification in Journalism, PR, Marketing or Communications (ideally degree level)
- Graphic design, web design, podcast & video editing skills – desired but not essential
More information and apply here https://lnkd.in/eK9_T8SQ
ABOUT JOHN SISK & SON
John Sisk & Son is a fifth generation, 157 year old family business. The company was founded in Ireland in 1859 and it has grown from a small local builder to an international construction company, now part of the strong and diversified Sisk Group. Working in the domestic markets of England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland, Sisk has expertise in a wide range of specialist sectors, including: Civil engineering; residential; commercial; retail; industrial; process industries; public works; rail; hotel and leisure; and energy.
SISK Group has a reputation and a track record built around quality, reliability, partnership, integrity & trust. John Sisk & Son’s experienced staff are fully committed to delivering projects safely, on time, cost effectively and to a high quality, reinforced by our “Zeros” initiative.
To find out more about John Sisk & Son in the UK, visit: www.johnsiskandson.com/uk
Visit the DATACENTRE.ME Directory Listing for John Sisk & Son here.
Disclaimer: DATACENTRE.ME may not be held responsible or liable for the content or details within this news article.