NEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH ABM CRITICAL SOLUTIONS
OUR COMPANY VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect | Collaboration | Integrity | Innovation | Excellence | Trust
Are you looking for an exciting new role?
ABM have two new job opportunities. Read on for more information.
Branch Manager – Slough Region
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
REPORTING TO: General Manager
LOCATION: Slough region
HOURS: 40 hours per week
ROLE OVERVIEW AND PURPOSE
To manage the operation of support services supplied by ABM. The ideal candidate will be managing several sites across the UK. Must have the ability to develop strong client relationships and lead and develop the team. Assist in growing the business through organic development from the existing client base plus sourcing new business. Be responsible for Budget Control and have full Profit & Loss responsibility
- Ensure all operatives carry authorised documentation at all times
- To be accountable for the planning, organisation and control of staff at premises responsible for
- To be able to provide accurate planning for the sales team to complete tender returns
- Ensure timely recruitment and training of new recruits to suit business needs
- To exercise effective staff control and create a willing and effective workforce
- To train the ABM Facility Services Limited team on an ongoing basis ensuring all staff are competent in their duties through assessments, the results of which are recorded
- To plan works agreeing with team leader etc. times for access, work permit etc.
- To ensure that work conforms to the specification at the quality levels that will achieve customer satisfaction
- To monitor the service effectively during and completion of work, returns to be completed
- To implement quality checks of any corrective action necessary
- To ensure the work is completed to a standard and within agreed timescales
- To reassign staff, in conjunction with Admin team, all cases of absence ensuring that all areas receive the required standard of service
- To carry out induction training of newly recruited staff, emphasising any hazards involved in the work, the optimum deployment of time, the correct use of methods, materials and equipment, using the Company’s Induction Training Procedure.
- To answer employee enquiries regarding terms and conditions of employment
- To enforce company disciplinary procedures
- Ensure correct levels of stock are available and manage the distribution of this, minimising waste and to ensure ABM purchasing guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure all certification is in place and displayed correctly at all times at all sites
- Liaise with H&S, Training and HR colleagues to ensure all company procedures and initiatives are adhered to at all times
- Manage the depot location and associated fleet vehicles (in conjunction with ABM Fleet Managers)
- To recognise and transmit any possible improvements in the service to the ABM General Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound Leadership and Communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Data Centre Maintenance Environment
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with customers both internal and external
- Show initiative
- Aptitude to receive and deliver training
- Be able to take responsibility
- Experience with excel spreadsheets, high numeracy
- Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to travel both in the UK and abroad when required
For more information regarding the Branch Manager role please contact Peter Coates.
Mobile Cleaning Technician
ABOUT ABM CRITICAL SOLUTIONS
ABM is one of the world’s largest providers of integrated facility services. A driving force for a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable world, ABM provides essential services that improve the spaces and places that matter most. From curbside to rooftop, ABM offers a comprehensive array of facility services that includes janitorial, engineering, parking, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, and mission critical solutions. ABM delivers these custom facility solutions to properties across a wide range of industries – from commercial office buildings to schools, airports, hospitals, data centres, manufacturing plants and distribution centres, entertainment venues and more.
Learn more about ABM on their DCME Directory Listing. Directory Listing
Disclaimer: DATACENTRE.ME may not be held responsible or liable for the content or details within this news article.