EA-RS FIRE ENGINEERING ARE HIRING
Due to continued expansion EA-RS Fire Engineering Ltd. are hiring. They have several roles they are looking to fill across the EA-RS Fire Group Ltd.
Various positions are available:
* Experienced Sprinkler/Water Mist Estimator – Hertfordshire
* Trainee Security Surveyor – Birmingham
* Fire Surveyor – Birmingham & North West
* Fire Systems Project Manager – Nationwide
* Sprinkler/Watermist Project Manager – Nationwide
* Experienced Fire & Security Service & Maintenance Engineers – Midlands, North West, London & South East
* Experienced Sprinkler & Watermist Service & Maintenance Engineers – Midlands, North West, London & South East
* Service & Installation Engineer based in North or East Yorkshire
* Service & Installation Engineer based in Cheshire/Greater Manchester
* Other Potential Trainee Positions – Birmingham, Hertfordshire & Essex
For more information please contact email@example.com
Deane Sales BEng(Hons), AIFireE, MIET, AMIFPO
ABOUT EA-RS FIRE ENGINEERING
EA-RS Fire Engineering are the UK’s leading fire safety solutions provider to the data centre and critical infrastructure space. With more than 25 years’ experience in the data centre market, the whole team take great pride in technical excellence and their ability to prescribe the most appropriate fire safety solutions for data centres and critical environments. As part of the EA-RS Fire Group, EA-RS Fire Engineering has grown to become a leading specialist in Fire Detection, Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Water Mist and Sprinkler systems.
EA-RS Fire Engineering take great pride in technical excellence and their ability to prescribe the most appropriate fire safety solutions for the environment. Their highly skilled engineers carefully consult to fully understand the organisation’s needs and to identify the building's specific requirements. This is achieved by working closely with Electrical, Mechanical, Fire and Construction firms and consultants, or by acting directly as fire systems consultants.
For more information, please visit www.ea-rsfire.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org