Since 2016, the annual DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party has become a vibrant addition to the data centre Industry's seasonal calendar. The event is held each year in an exclusive venue in central London. Venue details are provided to all confirmed sponsors and registrants.
How to attend this event:
The DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party is not one of our usual end user networking events… it's open to everyone within the world of data centres, regardless of employer or job title. You can even get sponsor or purchase tickets to attend this event even if your company is not a DCME website sponsor.
Individual tickets will be available for purchase from October 2023. Why not make this your office Christmas party or perhaps you'd like to bring some customers or partners to enjoy the festivities with you… if you would like to purchase 5 tickets or more, signing up as an event sponsor will provide your company with some online and on-site branding, along with discounted prices.
10% of all sponsorship and ticket revenue will be donated equally between our chosen charities post-event. Our chosen charities for 2023 will be announced in due course.
Click on the below video from our last Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party which took place on the evening of Wednesday 30th November 2022 in central London:
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities of the DCME “Christmas Kick-Off” Party 2023, please log your interest with Caroline or via the Contact Us form. New sponsorship packages will be announced in Spring / Summer 2023 but you can sign up now to lock in 2022 prices – please click here for more information.
Important event information:
- Seating: Being a party as opposed to a sit-down meal, there will be no pre-assigned seating on offer, however there will be seats available throughout the venue on an ad-hoc basis
- Food and drink: There will be drinks vouchers and a selection of canapés and finger food provided to all our guests to enjoy during the evening
- Attire: casual / business / party wear – it's best to layer clothing as, with so many industry people in one place, it might get very warm!
- Registration will close at 5pm on Tuesday 28th November 2023
- Ticket sales will close at 4pm on Wednesday 29th November 2023 and tickets will not be available for purchase on the door
- There will be a strict no ticket = no entry policy on the door
Please bookmark this page for updates.
Visit the DCME Events Calendar
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS