Pre-Event Tickets SOLD OUT
Since 2016, the annual DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party has become a vibrant addition to the data centre Industry's seasonal calendar. The event is held each year in an exclusive venue in central London. Venue details are provided to all confirmed sponsors and registrants.
The DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party is not one of our usual end user networking events… it's open to everyone within the world of data centres, regardless of employer or job title. You can sponsor or purchase tickets to attend this event even if your company is not a DCME website sponsor.
There are 3 ways for people to attend the DCME Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party as follows:
- “End users” may well be invited to attend this event by one of our event sponsors
- Individual tickets are available for purchase for £200 + VAT each – be sure to purchase and register asap as advanced ticket sales will end at 5pm on Friday 24th November
PRE-EVENT TICKETS SOLD OUT
- Companies that would like to bring a team of people and require 5 or more tickets will find that it’s actually cheaper to sign up as sponsors. Sponsorship includes an allocation of discounted tickets plus online and onsite branding. The online admin fee can be avoided by contacting the DCME team directly and paying via invoice. Contact the team.
There are 3 different levels of sponsorship to choose from:
Unlike at our end user events, you can choose who to invite to attend with your tickets – you may invite your colleagues (make it a team Christmas party), customers, prospects – some people even invite their family members or “significant others”.
10% of all ticket and sponsorship revenue will be donated to our chosen charities post-event. Our chosen charities for 2023 are:
Please click here if you would like to enquire about affordable sponsorship opportunities.
Click on the below video from our last Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party which took place on the evening of Wednesday 30th November 2022 in central London:
Important event information:
- Seating: Being a party as opposed to a sit-down meal, there will be no pre-assigned seating on offer, however there will be seats available throughout the venue on an ad-hoc basis
- Food and drink: There will be drinks vouchers and a selection of canapés and finger food provided to all our guests to enjoy during the evening
- Attire: casual / business / party wear – it's best to layer clothing as, with so many industry people in one place, it might get very warm!
- There will be a strict no ticket = no entry policy on the door
Please bookmark this page for updates about this event.