Data Centre Sustainability End User Networking Event
As part of the continued growth of global information portal, DATACENTRE.ME, this will be the 33rd end user event that we have run in London and (including 6 Charity Christmas parties, 2 end user events in Dublin plus 3 virtual events) this will be our 44th event in total! The Sustainability topic is always popular. We find sponsorships and tickets fill up fast for these popular events. Ensure you clear your diary and save the date!
This particular networking evening has the theme of “Data Centre Sustainability”.
Take a look at one of our fantastic end user events in full swing.
Please contact us if you’re interested in attending or sponsoring one of our future events!
Further details and benefits of attending a DCME end user networking event:
- DCME end user networking events are open to qualifying industry professionals only. See who qualifies to attend DCME end user events here
- Vendor presence is limited at DCME end user networking events as we do not sell tickets (other than to DCME website sponsors). The only vendor companies allowed to attend these events are either sponsoring the event itself or the DATACENTRE.ME website
- You will have the opportunity to network with many industry VIPs – you can expect anywhere from 180-250 industry professionals in attendance on the evening, many of whom are senior management / C-level professionals within the data centre industry from data centre owner / operators, architects, design & build companies, vendor-neutral consultants, installers, contractors, cost consultants etc as well as banks, legal firms and other types of enterprises
- DCME end user networking events are well-organised, relaxed evenings of pure networking with no formal presentations to sit through
- DCME end user networking events are held in prestigious bars in central London. Full venue details are supplied to all confirmed registrants
- There is absolutely no cost to attend DCME end user networking events. Refreshments to include prosecco, wine, beer & soft / hot drinks & finger food are very kindly provided, courtesy of our event sponsors
- If you wish to attend any DCME face to face events, you must pre-register as no ticket = strictly no entry on the night!
TERMS & CONDITIONS for DCME Data Centre Sustainability End User Networking Event:
- The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / “C”-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owner / operators, enterprises, blue chip organisations, banks, architects, design & build firms, vendor-neutral consultants, installers, contractors, cost consultants etc) the opportunity of meeting other industry experts and VIPs in a relaxed environment
- We invite “C”-level professionals and senior management i.e. decision-makers from the above type of companies to attend our events. Unless via special arrangement with ourselves (the event organisers), we do not allow junior roles or individuals with jobs titles that include sales, marketing or business development to attend our events
- Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from a DATACENTRE.ME member of staff. If you are from a vendor organisation and are interested in attending this or a future event, please let us know and we can discuss sponsorship opportunities
- Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event
- All guests must supply a corporate email address that is not a generic one such as info@, enquiries@ etc. Personal email addresses such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc will not be accepted
- Proof of registration in the form of a printed or soft copy of your confirmation email plus a business card and photo ID shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced.
- DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions
- Please note that, by submitting a registration form and/or agreeing to register to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details including telephone number and email address with the event organiser and sponsor companies
- Tickets are limited in number therefore, if you find that you are no longer able to attend, we ask you to contact one of the team or via our Contact Us page. If you do not turn up on the evening and do not let us know, this may affect your ability to register for future events