Data Centre Sustainability End User Networking Event
DATACENTRE.ME (DCME) events are extremely unique because, unlike some of the large exhibitions & conferences, our events are small, personable affairs that encourage & nurture the relationship-building aspect of business as opposed to a “hard sell”.
Based on the various themes of the events throughout the year, we invite a selection of companies that supply the Data Centre industry with innovative products & services, to sponsor. We then invite high level “end users” within the Data Centre industry to join us, free of charge, as our guests. This allows the two sides to meet up, after a long day in the office or meetings, for a relaxed evening of informal networking over complimentary drinks & nibbles.
There are no presentations to sit though at DCME events. On the contrary, our events are evenings of pure networking where the vendor presence is limited, working relationships are forged and business will hopefully follow. What can we say other than it's a hugely successful formula that sponsors & guests alike very much enjoy & value!
The DCME Team has been running successful events of this nature since 2013, You can find links & information regarding all of our future & past events on our events page here. We look forward to welcoming you to one or more of our events very soon 🙂
This particular end user networking evening had the theme of “Data Centre Sustainability”.
Not sure what to expect? Take a look at one of our fantastic end user events in full swing by clicking the link below:
Please contact us by clicking on the link below if you’re interested in attending or sponsoring one of our future events!
FURTHER DETAILS & BENEFITS RELATING TO DCME END USER EVENTS:
- DCME end user networking events are open to qualifying industry professionals only. See who qualifies to attend DCME end user events here
- Vendor presence is limited as we do not sell tickets (other than to DCME website sponsors). The only vendor companies allowed to attend these events are either sponsoring the event itself or the DATACENTRE.ME website
- You will have the opportunity to network with many industry VIPs – you can expect anywhere from 180-250 industry professionals in attendance on the evening, many of whom are senior management / C-level professionals within the data centre industry from data centre owner / operators, architects, design & build companies, vendor-neutral consultants, installers, contractors, cost consultants etc as well as data centre professionals from banks, legal firms and other types of enterprises
- DCME end user networking events are well-organised, relaxed evenings of pure networking with no formal presentations to sit through
- DCME end user networking events are held in prestigious bars in central London. Full venue details are supplied to all confirmed registrants
- There is absolutely no cost to attend DCME end user networking events. Refreshments to include prosecco, wine, beer & soft / hot drinks & finger food are very kindly provided, courtesy of our event sponsors
- If you wish to attend any DCME face to face events, you must pre-register as no ticket = strictly no entry on the night!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / “C”-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owner / operators, enterprises, blue chip organisations, banks, architects, design & build firms, vendor-neutral consultants, installers, contractors, cost consultants etc) the opportunity of meeting other industry experts and VIPs in a relaxed environment
- We invite “C”-level professionals and senior management i.e. decision-makers from the above type of companies to attend our events. Unless via special arrangement with ourselves (the event organisers), we do not allow junior roles or individuals with jobs titles that include sales, marketing or business development to attend our events
- Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from a DATACENTRE.ME member of staff. If you are from a vendor organisation and are interested in attending this or a future event, please let us know and we can discuss sponsorship opportunities
- Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event
- All guests must supply a corporate email address that is not a generic one such as info@, enquiries@ etc. Personal email addresses such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc will not be accepted
- Proof of registration in the form of a printed or soft copy of your confirmation email plus a business card and photo ID shall be requested from each attendee as they arrive at the registration desk on the evening of the event. Entry may be refused if both of the afore-mentioned items cannot be produced.
- DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions
- Please note that, by submitting a registration form and/or agreeing to register to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details including telephone number and email address with the event organiser and sponsor companies
- Tickets are limited in number therefore, if you find that you are no longer able to attend, we ask you to contact one of the team or via our Contact Us page. If you do not turn up on the evening and do not let us know, this may affect your ability to register for future events