We are delighted to bring to you the “DCME VIRTUAL” Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month which is available on-demand completely FREE OF CHARGE from 1st – 30th September 2022.
As always, we strive to offer maximum value at all of our events so, on the back of extensive research, we have listened and adapted to turn “DCME VIRTUAL” into a much sought-after Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month.
The “DCME VIRTUAL” Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month is an on-demand educational hub which has been designed to provide a vast amount of FREE essential technical & educational support. Data centre professionals around the world are invited to register, log in and enjoy & benefit highly from this free content.
CPD training sessions, video case studies, panel discussions & all other educational content are accessible at any point over this 30-day period thus removing the need for attendees & exhibitors to sit in front of a computer screen for a single live day. This online educational hub has been designed to enable professionals to develop and enhance their skills whilst working towards and maintaining their professional qualifications.
The “DCME VIRTUAL” Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month is available online for a total period of 30 days from Thursday 1st September to Friday 30th September 2022. This on-demand event offers numerous advantages – below are just a few for consideration:
ADVANTAGES OF ATTENDING THE “DCME VIRTUAL” EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE-SHARE & CPD MONTH:
- This event is FREE TO ATTEND for all visitors!!!
- The event is guaranteed to go ahead, even if the worst should happen and we are forced back into another partial or full lock-down at any point
- This educational hub is available on-demand for a total period of 30 days until COB on Friday 30th September 2022
- The emphasis of this event is to provide industry professionals such as engineers, consultants, architects, data centre managers etc a free online, month-long platform within which they are able to access hours of obligatory professional CPD training and other educational content
- Geographical borders are removed thus allowing industry professionals to join no matter where they may be based in the world
- There are no expensive travel or hotel costs involved
- Guests, speakers, exhibitors & sponsors alike may participate from the safety & comfort of their own home or office
- Visitors are still able to attend and participate in this virtual event even if they are having to self-isolate
- Access to a virtual exhibition hall where a whole library of documents and video content is available to browse and download within the virtual exhibition booths
- Access to interesting panel discussions recorded specifically for our audience and featuring industry VIPs
- Whilst browsing the virtual exhibition booths, visitors also have the ability to contact the exhibitors via buttons / links should they have any questions
- The “reserve a meeting” function allows meeting requests to be sent to participating exhibitors & sponsors
- Attendees may compete against each other to win fantastic prizes within both the Scavenger Hunt and Leaderboard gamification – the more active you are within the online platform the more points you will earn and points, of course, equal prizes!
- Sustainability is, naturally, a very big focus of this event as it’s the topic that is on everyone’s minds!
FREE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
Simply click on the registration button below. Don't forget that this event is FREE OF CHARGE for the whole industry to enjoy, no matter where in the world they may be based or which organisation they work for so please feel free to invite as many of your colleagues, clients, prospects, suppliers, friends and associates as possible.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this fantastic event and thank you whole-heartedly for your wonderful support!!!