We are delighted to announce that DCME’s next virtual event will be available on-demand from 1st – 30th September 2022.
As always, we strive to offer maximum value at all of our events so, on the back of extensive research, we have listened and adapted to turn “DCME VIRTUAL” into a much sought-after Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month.
The “DCME VIRTUAL” Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month is an on-demand educational hub providing a vast amount of FREE essential technical & educational support. All data centre professionals will be able to enjoy & benefit highly from this free content according to their availability.
CPD training sessions, video case studies, panel discussions & all other educational content will be accessible at any point over a 30-day period thus removing the need for attendees & exhibitors to sit in front of a computer screen for a single live day. This online educational hub will enable professionals to develop and enhance their skills whilst working towards and maintaining their professional qualifications.
“DCME VIRTUAL” Education, Knowledge-Share & CPD Month will be available online for a total period of 30 days from Thursday 1st September to Friday 30th September 2022. This on-demand event offers numerous advantages – below are just a few for consideration:
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING TO ATTEND “DCME VIRTUAL” EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE-SHARE & CPD MONTH:
- This event is FREE TO ATTEND for all visitors!!!
- The event is guaranteed to go ahead, even if the worst should happen and we are forced back into another partial or full lock-down at any point
- This educational hub will be available on-demand for a total period of 30 days commencing on Thursday 1st September
- The emphasis of this event will be to provide industry professionals such as engineers, consultants, architects, data centre managers etc a free online, month-long platform within which they will be able to access hours of obligatory professional CPD training and other educational content
- Geographical borders are removed thus allowing industry professionals to join no matter where they may be based in the world
- There are no travel or hotel costs to pay for
- Guests, speakers, exhibitors & sponsors alike may participate from the safety & comfort of their own home or office
- Visitors will still be able to attend and participate in this virtual event even if they are having to self-isolate
- Access to a virtual exhibition hall where a whole library of documents and video content will be available to browse and download within the virtual exhibition booths
- Access to new video case studies and panel discussions recorded specifically for our audience
- Whilst browsing the virtual exhibition booths, visitors will be able to contact the exhibitors via buttons / links should they have any questions
- The “reserve a meeting” function allows meeting requests to be sent to participating exhibitors & sponsors
- Attendees will be able to compete against each other to win prizes within both the Scavenger Hunt and Leaderboard – the more active you are within the online platform the more points you will earn and points, of course, equal prizes!
- Sustainability will, naturally, be a very big focus of this event as it’s the topic that is on everyone’s minds!
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this fantastic event! Registration will open in due course. Please bookmark this event page and keep an eye on our social media updates and mailings to stay updated.
If you might be interested in exhibiting at / sponsoring this event and / or providing some recorded content for the educational programme, please get in touch via the contact us page. Pricing starts at the Early Bird rate of just £2,000 + VAT (until COB Friday 17th June) to include branding and access to a whole host of other benefits.
VERY SPECIAL OFFER: we are offering all DCME website sponsors some FREE CREDIT to use at this event if they sign up before COB Friday 17th June. Please contact us if you would like more information.