The DATACENTRE.ME (DCME) Team has been running successful events for the data centre industry since September 2013. With 4 end user networking events per year in London plus the annual Charity “Christmas Kick-Off” Party, 3 virtual events and 2 end user events in Dublin, we have a huge amount of experience under our belts! You can find information relating to all of our events, future and past, on our main events page.
Take a look at our 2022 event below!
Please contact us if you’re interested in attending or sponsoring one of our events by clicking on the below button
Further details and benefits of attending Data Centre Networking End User Events:
- This was a strictly end user event. We limit the numbers of vendors & manufacturers as the only vendor companies allowed to register are either sponsoring the event and / or the DATACENTRE.ME website. This means that we attract a greater mix of attendees and our VIP guests can register safe in the knowledge that they will not be surrounded by wall-to-wall vendors that only want to sell you something! See who qualifies to attend our end user events and who does not here
- There was absolutely no cost to our guests as beer, wine, soft drinks & finger food was very kindly provided, courtesy of our event sponsors
- Guests had the opportunity to network with many industry VIPs – we achieved approximately 150-200 in attendance on the evening, many of whom are senior management / C-level professionals within the data centre industry ranging from vendor neutral consultancies, M&E contractors, main contractors, enterprises and, of course, data centres owners & operators themselves
- Our events are well-organised, relaxed evenings of pure networking with no formal presentations to sit through
- Guests were wined and dined in a prestigious venue in central Dublin. Full details were supplied to all confirmed registrants
- As previously mentioned, this is an end user event and is by invitation only however, if you are a Data Centre manager, Infrastructure Manager, Operations Director, CTO, vendor-neutral consultant, installer, engineer or similar and would like to attend, please complete the registration form for the DATACENTRE.ME team to review and we will very gladly release a ticket for you. Please note that, if you work for a supplier / manufacturer / distributor of products or services that are sold into data centres you will be classed as a vendor meaning that you will not qualify for a ticket to attend for this event – in this case please let us know if you would like to consider sponsorship of the event and / or the DATACENTRE.ME website which will then qualify you to attend. More information can be found here
- This was a ticketed event meaning no ticket = no entry on the night. If you wished to attend you must get in touch beforehand to register
- To help ensure a good mix of attendees, we limited the number of attendees from any one company to a maximum of 4 – if your company requires more than 4 tickets they would have needed to consider DCME website and / or event sponsorship
- Priority was given to registrants that are based in Ireland – attendance from companies that are based outside of Ireland were required to demonstrate how they are able to work with our Event Sponsors
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The DATACENTRE.ME networking sessions have been designed specifically to offer senior management / “C”-level professionals within NON-VENDOR organisations (such as data centre owners / operators, enterprises, blue chip organisations, banks, independent consultants, installers, engineers etc) the opportunity of meeting other industry experts and VIPs in a relaxed environment
- We invite “C”-level professionals and senior management i.e. decision-makers from the above type of companies to attend our events. Unless via special arrangement with ourselves (the event organisers), we do not allow junior roles or individuals with jobs titles that include sales, marketing or business development to attend our events
- Attendees from vendor / manufacturer / supplier / media / PR / recruitment organisations may only attend these events following specific invite from a DATACENTRE.ME member of staff. If you are from a vendor organisation and are interested in attending this or a future event, please let us know and we can discuss sponsorship opportunities
- Strictly no students or attendees from any media, event, PR or recruitment organisations and / or other competitors of DATACENTRE.ME shall be permitted entry to this event
- All guests must supply a corporate email address that is not a generic one such as info@, enquiries@ etc. Personal email addresses such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc will not be accepted
- Proof of registration in the form of a printed or soft copy of your confirmation email is requested at the registration desk. Entry may be refused if the afore-mentioned confirmation cannot be produced.
- DATACENTRE.ME reserves the right to cancel any registrations, make a charge and / or ask any attendee(s) to leave the event if they are deemed to be non-compliant with of any of these terms & conditions
- By submitting a registration form and/or agreeing to register to attend this event, you consent to sharing your contact details. Your telephone number and email address will be shared with the event organiser and sponsor companies.
- Tickets are limited so, if you find that you are no longer able to attend this event, please contact us here to let us know. Being a “no show” as opposed to a cancellation may affect your eligibility to register for future events.
The safety of our sponsors and guests at our face-to-face events is paramount to us.
We continue to follow Government guidelines and, as such, will put in place such measures as are required.
Please click on the below link for further information.