The safety of our guests & sponsors is absolutely paramount. We are following government and the Association of Event Organisers' guidelines and, as such, have put in place a number of measures as part of our COVID-safe procedures plan and we thank you in advance for your co-operation. Please find our current measures outlined below but note these are subject to changes to keep in-line with the latest government guidance.
GUIDANCE AS AN ATTENDEE:
- Symptom Check: Please be considerate and DO NOT ATTEND this event if you or any member of your household have COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace system. Symptoms include a new, persistent cough, a high temperature, loss or change to their sense of taste or smell
- Temperature Check: All attendees (organisers, guests & sponsors) will be required to have a temperature check at point of entry using a contact-free digital thermometer
- NHS COVID Pass: Attendees will be required to show a valid COVID PASS which allows you to check your COVID status and demonstrate that you are at lower risk of transmitting to others through full vaccination, a negative COVID test or proof of natural immunity. You can learn how to get a COVID PASS here: https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/covid-19-response/using-the-nhs-covid-pass/ The NHS COVID Pass is available through the NHS App, NHS.UK or as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119
- Visitors from outside of the UK: If you are not a UK resident and therefore do not have access to the NHS app, we will require a vaccination card plus proof of a recent negative test
- Checking into the Event: We will provide a QR code that you will be asked to scan on your smart phone to check themselves into the event. This will enable all event attendees to be contacted should anyone test positive for COVID post-event
- Communication & training: We will keep all our workers informed of our safety measures and we will email registered attendees up-to-date guidance within 24 hours of the event opening
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE VENUE:
- A larger venue: We have hired a much larger venue that can hold up to 900 people which will allow us to space out where necessary
- Frequent cleaning: The venue will be sanitised by staff before and during our event. Hand sanitiser will be available upon arrival and at various locations throughout the venue
- A good level of ventilation: In collaboration with the venue provider; where possible windows will be opened to ensure good air flow through the indoor environment. The venue will be well-ventilated before and during our event
DATACENTRE.ME End user networking events
How can I attend?
If you are an end user you can register to attend our quarterly face to face networking events, by completing the relevant registration form. Simply visit the main DCME Events page by clicking on the button below for more information on each event. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you are a manufacturer, vendor or distributor, you will need to become a website or event sponsor in order to attend a DATACENTRE.ME face to face end user networking event. You can find out more about our sponsorship options by clicking the button below.