For over 55 years Tate has been an industry leading global Manufacturing provider of Data Centre Solutions. We work collaboratively with our Data Centre clients providing structural ceilings and containment systems that are reliable and high performing. Our team of highly qualified and professional technical engineers are on hand to support our clients in their specific build requirements.
We have a long term commitment to delivering a sustainable agenda as part of Kingspan Group’s 10 year Planet Passionate programme, that addresses climate change, circularity and protection of our natural world. We believe these can only be met through true collaboration and partnership and are delighted that together our initiatives have been recognised by global environmental impact non-profit CDP since 2016 for driving climate change. As a member of RE100, together with Kingspan Group we are actively committed to 100% renewable electricity and have joined as a key global partner for the World’s GBC’s Advancing Net Zero Project.
Tate provides infrastructure distribution solutions for data centers
Creating the Perfect Data Center Environment
The modern data center environment needs to be a highly adaptable space that provides the ability to respond quickly and easily to client, organizational and technological changes – all while being cost-effective in both construction and operation. The inclusion of an access floor system, pre-designed structural ceiling grid and aisle airflow containment in your data center are needed to address the demands of today's ever evolving data centers while still meeting the everyday needs of its users in a secure and reliable environment.
Benefits these solutions offer data centers:
- Enhanced cooling capabilities and control
- Accommodate a range of cooling solutions while increasing efficiency and heat load capacities
- Easily incorporate redundant cooling with a single or multiple cooling strategies
- Flexibility to incorporate the most energy efficient design opportunities for cooling data centers
- Easily adapt to technological and client changes over the data center’s life-cycle at low cost
- Significantly reduce the cost and speed of facility construction
- Provides the ability to separate water, power and cable
- Terminate cables wherever needed with complete flexibility, accessibility, and unlimited capacity
- Reduced operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs through flexible and adaptable service distribution
- Underfloor service distribution space keeps the interior space clean and neat for proper air migration in-and-out of equipment
- Provides a platform for future scalability